lunedì 26 ottobre 2015

I'm back to the web!

I've been far from the keyboard for so long that it seems to me I've been posting my latest post a life ago.
And I have to tell that it is not so far from the reality...
Last March, on the third, a new life came to brighten up our family: I gave birth to Livia, a little sunshine that kept me really busy so far.
I know that there is a controversial discussion on posting pics of babies on the web, but I really cannot hold myself as I'm a proud mama of two, So here you are Matteo and Livia.


This is one of hte first pic I took of them, now she' 7 months old, and he's 3 year old.
I'm sure all of you that have a child know the happiness that a pic like this can mean, and for whom that are not parents yet...I wish you all you can try this joy sooner or later in life!

Now it's time to go back to my  etsy shop, this blog and maybe some more projects I've been thinking about in the last months! Staay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento